It is made using personal data provided by you when you subscribe to our services: newsletter, request a quote, logo planner, contact.
Personal information collected directly can contain the following details:
- Company name
- Company address
- Field of activity
- Phone number
- Email Address
Collected personal data are used to:
- To provide you with our products / services: graphic design, web design, social media design, crowdfunding design, logo design, corporate identity.
- To create statistics on the use of our products / services to generate traffic statistics and understand how users interact with our platform and how we can improve our services.
- To contact you in the case of postal changes, email address changes. We also provide information about price / service offer by email / phone.
- To save your settings and preferences and to prevent re-entering this information.
- To further protect our products and services from misuse.
All data collected by Qubed Advertising is not and will never be sold to third parties.
We will keep your information as long as you are interested in receiving our services until we receive a removal request from you. We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary and only for the purpose for which you sent it.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
At any time, Qubed Advertising will respect the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to rectification (at any time you may require that your information be updated or corrected);
- The right to delete your personal data (at any time you may require that your information be permanently deleted);
- The right to portability of information (at any time you can request the transfer of information to another organization);
- The right to object to the use of personal data (at any time you may prohibit certain uses of your personal data);
- Right of access to information about your personal data (whenever you have the right to know which personal data has been collected about you and how it is used).
- For any of the above personal data requests, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +40 743 437 892.
By directly or indirectly providing your personal data, you agree to process your details in accordance with these instructions.
We can provide your information to law enforcement officials or government agencies, when required by the law and in response to their request.